An Entertainment Creative Agency
Jaw-dropping key art. Evocative and strategic print, digital and social media marketing campaigns. Compelling fundraising materials.
Whether it’s a Hollywood blockbuster, a breakout documentary or a grassroots fundraising campaign, we are passionate about crafting a strong and unique voice for each project. With over 17 years of experience, we’re always up for new creative challenges. Get in touch today to see how we can elevate your project to new heights.
Some Happy Day
My First Summer
The Next Level
Ladies in Black
We are a troupe of Carnies with in-depth experience working within agencies, in-house and client-side for high profile entertainment and not-for-profit clients. We work with select companies and tailor our approach to the creative requirements of each, from developing original creative strategy and production to international campaign management – across print, digital, motion and animation. With a love for storytelling, we are dedicated to maintaining long-term clients’ creative standards as well as cultivating new audiences.
Core creative focus
- Key art development for TV and film
- Print and digital advertising campaigns (brochures, press, online, outdoor digital and print collateral)
- Strategy and design of fundraising campaign appeals (print and digital executions)
- Social media strategy and content (static and animated)
- Motion design (motion posters, title sequences, matte painting and VFX)
- Brand and identity design (logo, strategy, implementation)
Additional creative services
- Creative direction (concept, art direction and strategy)
- Brochure, book and programme design (film festivals, reports and book cover artwork)
- Video editing (social media, digital and television advertising)
- 3D modelling (for print, title design and motion tracking)
- Web development (user interface design, front-end design, eDMs and on-line solutions)
- High-end retouching, finishing and colour correction
- Illustration and handcrafted typography
- Copywriting for key art, social media and fundraising appeals